Harmonising Studies with on-site training and support
Providing advice and training for Biomarker sampling, processing and analysis in multi-centre Clinical Trials.
Clinical trials are expensive and the risk of failure is high. Taking the steps up front to identify and solidify best practices for data collection and training staff to adhere to these practices increases the odds that the decisions you make will be based on the best possible collection of data.
This can be particularly important if you are using multiple sites. Ensuring that all sites are working to the same standard will reduce your costs and risks.
Establishing best practices and training investigators and staff on those best practices requires added time and expertise in the planning stage, but it leads to increased quality and efficiency across the lifecycle of the trial.
Biomarker Consulting Ltd came into being to ensure that the experience gained across nearly two decades of performing clinical trials can be harnessed to ensure the success of your trials. This expertise safeguards data quantity and quality by harmonising methods and providing ongoing support for all centre staff and management.
How it works
- Early engagement with Network Partners and the Sponsor, providing advice to develop methodologies best suited for the biomarker end points required.
- Assistance in creating Study Reference Manual.
- Development of teaching materials.
- Presentations at Investigator Meetings.
- On-site training including practical sessions.
- Certification of competency.
- Follow up support during the trial.
- Quality checks throughout with re-training if required.